Welcome to Fun Paperless Piecing Online Workshop!!!
This BOOtiful Cat Paperless Piecing 4 hours Online Workshop is arrange to introduce to piecing technique and show step-by-step process of putting the block together.
traditional piecing, decorative stitches, using textile paints.
fabric scraps; printed templates and transfer paper (optional); embossing tool 1,2 mm & 1,8 mm and thin brush for cat face drawing (optional); sewing needles, threads and pins; cutting scissors and pinking shears; textile paint black and white for details drawing (optional).
Steps before workshop:
- Pre-class 30 minutes Zoom session
- Printing the pattern and choosing the block size
- Cutting the templates and piecing the fabrics
Please download the attached PDF file.
In the instant download pack you will find:
• step by step instructions on how to cut and sew
• full-size patterns with 4 size options are 3 1/2″ (9 cm), 6″ (15 cm), 9″ (23 cm) and 12″ (30.5 cm) square.
• illustrated block assembly directions
Workshop is scheduled for Friday, September 13 th. The Workshop Zoom link session will be emailed and sent in Instagram message.
After workshop Zoom you will get link to class video and a handbook with step-by-step pictures of the process.
You must log in to submit a review.